Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Introduction

Greetings from Victor Glass. I am retired but working as a photography in Bedminster, NJ. I post my photographic images at http://www.pbase.com/vglass. My emphasis is portraits and my own work.

I was born in Newark and raised in East Orange, NJ. I attended Rutgers College and graduated with a degree in mathematics. Later I got a masters in social work. I worked as a social worker for 12 years, mostly with children and their families. For 22 years after that I was a software developer specializing in the UNIX operating system. Currently I am concentrating on digital photography, have a studio, and do my own printing and framing.

I've lived in Bedminster, NJ for twenty years. Previous places, all in New Jersey, have been Highland Park, New Brunswick, East Orange, and Newark. I like to travel. This year I've visited Greece and South Africa.

The purpose of this blog is to share information. My next post will be a detailed look at my recent trip to Greece.

No comments: